[equinox-dev] A bit disappointing dependency...

Jeff et al,

I am about to start to use Equinox as the primary platform for a couple of
projects. Since I normally end up in "finding bug territory", I would like to
use OSGi off the CVS directly.

I have managed to pull down "org.eclipse.osgi" module from CVS after figuring
out the error page http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/resources.php
   :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/eclipse
 -->
   :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/cvsroot/eclipse

But is it true that I must use Eclipse to build it ???

I am personally not a big fan of the Eclipse IDE and will not start using it,
just to build this stuff.

Would the community be amendable to an alternate Ant based build ??

Cheers
Niclas

Back to the top