Re: [epp-dev] Dark Theme Versions of EPP Packages

> On 28 Jan 2019, at 21:35, Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> ... What do people think?

it is interesting to see how the 'dark side of the force' won to the point of redefining defaults. ;-)

ideally the dark/light would be a setting of the environment (the window manager? an env variable?), and all applications would get their default from there, but probably we're not yet there.

as someone who also re-builds the CDT EPP packages to include the GNU MCU Eclipse plug-ins, I'm reluctant to double the build time and the storage space, but if there is no better idea, I can live with it.

regards,

Liviu

Back to the top