Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2018-12 M1

Hi Pierre Charles,

The issue is due to EMF Parsley not being available. So I will remove this dependency from modeling build currently, until a version is available.

EMF Parsley plans to release 1.5 today (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.emf-parsley/releases/1.5.0), so I will wait later this week (in 2-3 days) until I restore this contribution.

Thanks for checking this list by the way!

Regards,
Rémi

Le dim. 21 oct. 2018 à 16:57, Pierre-Charles David <pierre-charles.david@xxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi,

On 19/10/2018 11:21, Markus Knauer wrote:
> Here is a list of current issues:
>
> - The *Modeling package* is temporarily disabled due to unavailable
> dependencies.

Can we have more details about which dependencies are missing?

I've recently asked for disabling parts of the Modeling Package. This
was done in coordination with Rémi who maintains the package, but I
would like to be sure the current problems are not related to this
change (and be able to react if they are).

Regards,
Pierre-Charles

Remi Schnekenburger

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource France

Email: rschnekenburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/paris
Phone: +33
1 85 41 08 65
Hangouts: rschnekenburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseSource France SAS
7 rue de la Croix Martre
91120 Palaiseau

General Manager: Remi Schnekenburger
Registered Office: 7 rue de la Croix Martre, 91120 Palaiseau, France
Commercial Register 824 977 516  R.C.S. EVRY

Back to the top