Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2018-12 M1

Hi,

On 19/10/2018 11:21, Markus Knauer wrote:
Here is a list of current issues:

- The *Modeling package* is temporarily disabled due to unavailable dependencies.

Can we have more details about which dependencies are missing?

I've recently asked for disabling parts of the Modeling Package. This was done in coordination with RĂ©mi who maintains the package, but I would like to be sure the current problems are not related to this change (and be able to react if they are).

Regards,
Pierre-Charles

Back to the top