From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Freitag, 19. Oktober 2018 11:22
To: EPP Developer Mailing List <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [epp-dev] EPP 2018-12 M1

Hi Package Maintainers,

finally I "fixed" the build issues, and we now have 2018-12 M1 EPP packages available for testing.

Here is a list of current issues:

- All 32-bit builds have now been disabled. In particular, there are no 32-bit builds available for Linux and for Windows.

- The Modeling package is temporarily disabled due to unavailable dependencies.

- I am currently unable to upload the packages to download.eclipse.org. (More precisely, the script that I was using in the past was using wget to download the packages from Jenkins to the download server, but that fails now because of SSL problems). I am unsure how to fix this, but for now: Without being able to make the packages available on download.eclipse.org, we are not able to "publish" them from the download page. (But they are still available from Jenkins!)

The packages are available at

The p2 repositories for building are available at

Thanks for testing!

Regards,

Markus