Re: [epp-dev] Still justified to ship Mylyn with almost all distributions?

Hi Arne,

I believe contributions are part of the spirit of Eclipse projects. Therefore, I've re-opened https://bugs.eclipse.org/480696. Would you be interested in providing the Gerrit review to move the Tasks View into the Outline view stack?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/