Re: [epp-dev] Photon RC4 EPP packages

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 9:30 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think it would have been better if this was caught back in the day when the initial change in appName was made. It sounds like we are being rushed from one change into another because of lack of understanding of the larger effects of such a change.

Exactly.
Both lack of understanding and lack of testing; from the author of the patch and the overall community of reviewers/testers. I think EPP needs to enhance its test suite mostly by automating some parts and also by finding ways to more easily notice such issues about integration with OS.

Back to the top