Re: [epp-dev] Neon M7 packages

On 9 May 2016 at 14:26, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All I could offer is that we copy the updated _javascript_ package archives (.zip, .tar.gz) into the download location.
That would be great. How should we proceed? Do these archives have to be built from Jenkins, or should we simply provide you a commit and you'll take care of building locally?

Let's use this _javascript_ package build

Chuck already created and merged change https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/70999/  which is the (temporary) fix for the issue. The above build should include this particular fix, and I make sure that the packages are copied to the download server in the next minutes.

If you then ping webmasters tomorrow, or very late this evening, they can enable the package on the download page at any time, given that there are enough mirrors available.

Regards,
Markus

Back to the top