Re: [epp-dev] Neon M7 packages

On 05/09/2016 03:52 PM, Markus Knauer wrote:
Let's use this _javascript_ package build
Chuck already created and merged change https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/70999/  which is the (temporary) fix for the issue. The above build should include this particular fix, and I make sure that the packages are copied to the download server in the next minutes.
Thanks Markus.
How can I know when the packages are copied?
If you then ping webmasters tomorrow, or very late this evening, they can enable the package on the download page at any time, given that there are enough mirrors available.
I'll ping them as soon as the package is copied, at least to have them aware of this request.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top