Re: [epp-dev] Neon M7 packages

Two thoughts...

Based on the fact that there are NPEs I doubt that this feature is really optional. Without a deep dive into the issue I would expect it to be included (as a non-option, required) feature in one of the web tools features. Or the code needs to deal with the NPE when it is not available. In other words: My guess without deeper knowledge is that there is something else "wrong", and that the issue should be fixed somewhere else.

A respin after the release is not really possible. Given the short timespan between build time (sometime on Thursday), the time that is needed by the mirror servers, and the release on Friday is extremely short. Usually a -1 for a package means that it is not part of this milestone. All I could offer is that we copy the updated _javascript_ package archives (.zip, .tar.gz) into the download location.

Regards,
Markus