Re: [epp-dev] org.eclipse.epp.package.common.feature not in EPP packages?

On 01/07/2016 01:34 PM, Markus Knauer wrote:
Hi Mickael,

I cannot confirm this... I double checked the last M4a Neon builds (RCP/RAP and Java packages) and it is there as expected. How did you come to the conclusion that it isn't there? Maybe it's "just" the Gerrit verification job that is wrong.
I downloaded the package, went to "About > Installation Details" and checked the list of features. I can actually see the feature in the archive, but the feature is not listed as installed and I cannot see a reference to the repositories that are added to this feature via the feature.xml file with label "Eclipse Neon Release" (and my change to p2.inf doesn't seem to be taken into account neither, but that's not something we can use as a proof as I'm not sure I implemented it well).
It seems like the feature is packaged but not installed.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top