[epp-dev] org.eclipse.epp.package.common.feature not in EPP packages?

Hi all,

I have the impression that despite EPP package features (such as org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.feature) have a require/import of org.eclipse.epp.package.common.feature, the org.eclipse.epp.package.common.feature is not part of EPP packages.
I used a Gerrit test build output to discover that.

Is this something one can confirm/infirm? Is this intentional? Should I open a bug?

Thanks in advance,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat