Re: [epp-dev] org.eclipse.epp.package.common.feature not in EPP packages?

Hi Mickael,

I cannot confirm this... I double checked the last M4a Neon builds (RCP/RAP and Java packages) and it is there as expected. How did you come to the conclusion that it isn't there? Maybe it's "just" the Gerrit verification job that is wrong.

Regards,
Markus