Re: [epp-dev] Java package

On 05/05/2014 11:16 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
I do think that’s an important signal that our top-offered package is the one for extending the Eclipse IDE. It’s shameless self-promotion but a really important driver (IMHO).

Hmmm. Not sure if I agree with that. There has to be at least a couple orders of magnitude more developers looking for our Java tools, as opposed to writing Eclipse IDE plug-ins. Shouldn't our focus be on improving the experience of our "customers"?

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top