[epp-dev] Recommenders contributes 2.0 milestones to Luna

Hi (Java, RCP, DSL) package-maintainers,

i'd like to announce that with Luna M1 we contribute Recommenders 2.0 milestones to the aggregator. 2.0 is a major rewrite with significant changes. We don't expect problems, but I'd like to ask you kindly to test things slightly more carefully in the next one or two milestones.

Possible problems could be:
* error popups when selecting JavaElements in editors or views
* error popups in code completion (when Recommenders completions enabled)
* too slow code completion (when Recommenders completions enabled)
* lagging editor when scrolling up and down using arrow keys

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top