[epp-dev] Updates for Luna M1 and Kepler SR1 RC1

Hi package maintainers,

in order to be able to build packages for Luna M1 next week, I updated the configurations and created new Hudson jobs [1]. The reason is that I'd like to reach the old status quo with the first milestone, and then we can see what we need/can change over the next couple of months.

For now I've chosen 2.1.0 for Luna, but if we see incompatible changes this could be a turned into a 3.0.

Luna M1 - EPP 2.1.0
- Git "master" branch
- Hudson jobs:

Kepler SR1 - EPP 2.0.1
- Git "KEPLER" branch
- Hudson jobs:
-- https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/kepler.epp-repository-build/
-- https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/kepler.epp-package-build/
- Nightly builds
-- http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/kepler/download/

*If* we can build and deliver packages next Friday for Luna M1 depends on the project's Simultaneous Release contributions... either projects contribute and we can build packages, or the package build of most packages will fail. At the moment we are in the "zero" packages phase.

Thanks,
Markus

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/user/mknauer/my-views/view/EPP/

Back to the top