Re: [epp-dev] Compare packages : +1 needed for Juno

The detail page for mobile at
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-mobile-developers/junorc2
states "Maintained by: Eclipse Mobile Industry Working Group". This
statement is not correct. The Mobile IWG is non-functioning. If you
need something there, put it as maintained by "Eclipse Sequoyah" or
the "Eclipse Packaging Project".

Also, the detail page for Parallel tools returns a 404
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-parallel-application-developers-includes-incubating-components/junorc3