Re: [epp-dev] RC3 EPP Testing

+1 for Eclipse for Testers
Regards
Oliver

On 08.06.2012 15:05, Markus Knauer wrote:
+1 for RCP/RAP

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Markus,
I changed the title of our parallel package to "Eclipse for Parallel Application Developers" from  "Eclipse  IDE for Parallel Application Developers"
fairly early yesterday and thought it would get in.  Was it too late?

Except for that, +1 for Parallel
(I'm happy seeing another trial build before RC4 if possible on this issue)
Thanks!!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Steffen Pingel
                ---06/07/2012 04:26:50 PM---+1 for Java SteffenSteffen Pingel ---06/07/2012 04:26:50 PM---+1 for Java Steffen

Steffen Pingel <steffen.pingel@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Packaging Project <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

06/07/2012 04:26 PM

Re: [epp-dev] RC3 EPP Testing

    Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1 for Java

Steffen

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20120606-2257/repository

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging

> and now I am downloading the package from

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20120606-2257/

> I am asking you to do the same and send your votes about the RC3 status of
> your package to this list. There are a couple of minor things to test, many
> projects contributed new version, but you should take special care in
> testing everything that can be caused by the change of 'greediness' in the
> staging repository.
>
> If everything looks good, we will release them tomorrow/Friday as usual.
>
> Thanks,
> Markus

Steffen Pingel
Senior Software Developer, Eclipse Mylyn
Mylyn Tasks Lead
http://tasktop.com

BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

Back to the top