[epp-dev] Galileo SR2 RC2 *and* Helios M5

Hi *,

there are lots of builds running on build.eclipse.org, probably too many builds...

Some of the CPU cycles on this server are used to build the EPP packages for both releases that are scheduled for this week. So this email is a reminder to everyone that

  Galileo SR2 RC2 packages and
  Helios M5 packages

need to be build and tested until this Friday. The good news is that I already updated the configuration files and that most packages are building from the respective release train repositories, i.e. /releases/maintenance for Galileo SR2 and /releases/staging for Helios. The packages should be rebuild automatically if there are changes in these repositories, so watch out for changes on the ugly EPP nightly build page: http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php

Galileo SR2 RC2: There is a branch GALILEO in CVS for the package definitions. If you find bugs in the package definitions, please file bugs and use this branch for your patches.

The Helios EPP package builds are using CVS HEAD. The other important news for Helios are that I disabled the old macosx|carbon build and enabled the 64-bit windows build (bug 293969).

Please keep in mind that we need to test the package this week and that we need the usual sign-offs before Friday.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

--
Markus Knauer
EclipseSource

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883

Back to the top