Re: [epp-dev] For M5 can we ...

Hi David,

you were looking for this pager here:

  http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/helios/m4

And there is even another possibility to download Helios package. If you go to the main download page http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/ there is a tab called "Development Builds". This tab contains the same download content. The "nighly build page" is just... well, ugly.

But this week is a bit special. We also need to create a "Galileo SR2 RC2" page.

(B) Your last bugzilla bug reports already told me that you switched to Windows 7. Good to know that there will be some testing (and there are already more testers subscribed to the win64 bug). I'll switch it on in the build configuration for Helios, probably later today.

Regards, Markus