[epp-dev] For M5 can we ...

A. Have a better "download site" than the developers oriented "nightly build" page?
http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php

More like the "old" packages page?
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/galileo/rc4

We need to start encouraging more use of these packages for M5, and a better download page will help.
Plus, we really need to have one for M6, the EclipseCon driver, so it would be best to have one for M5 in case there's feedback or issues we need to fix before EclipseCon.

B. Can we begin to produce the windows 64 bit versions?

Again, we need to start now, to see if there's any special issues to solve because of it.
(Plus, would be good show we are responsive to the "high demand" for it).
[Well, not to mention even I have a 64 bit Windows machine now ... so they really must be getting common :) ]