From: Jeff McAffer [mailto:jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 2:18 PM
To: ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx; Eclipse Packaging Project
Subject: Re: [epp-dev] A new EPP SOA package

I agree with the agility points 100%.  By the same token, EPP is not
the only place that "packages" can be put together.  Any project,
working group, ... is free to bundle up a mess of stuff and call it
useful and make it available.

Its just my opinion.  EPP should not be the only conduit.

Jeff

Jeff McAffer | CTO | EclipseSource | +1 613 851 4644
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://eclipsesource.com