Re: [epp-dev] EPP packages containing Incubating projects (IMPORTANT)

Ed Merks wrote:

Are you referring to this wording?

Yes.

So one can argue that the board's direction has been followed already.
Yes.
The issue with the modeling package seems to be a matter of subjective interpretation beyond what's specifically stated.
That is true, however the EMO is given the task of interpreting the directives and this (packages with incubating projects must be labeled with something about incubation) is how we have done so.
As long as the package is made available with the contents we'd planned all along, i.e., all the Ganymede participants, then I'll restrict my questioning of the sensibilities of the rules to board discussions.
Sure, there's nothing stopping the package from containing all the projects that you want to include - we're only talking about labeling.

As for sensibility, well, I'd get in trouble if I started second guessing my boss's bosses :-)

- Bjorn
--

[end of message]

Back to the top