Re: [epp-dev] RC3 status

FYI: The last two Ganymede builds (426 and 427) contain changes of Mylyn and
DSDP-TM. Therefore I've scheduled the next EPP build for 12.50pm EDT, i.e. in
a few seconds from now.

During build time you can watch the progress here:
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/34/20080606-1650/

Markus