Re: [epp-dev] RC3 status

Mylyn is planning to release a build for RC3 by this evening (PDT). That build will have some changes in the Team and Java integration that need testing in the packaging. There is a slight chance that we will have to push a fix on Friday in case regressions are discovered.

What is the cut off time on Friday?

Steffen

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Modeling is ready.