[epp-dev] RC3 status

Hi *,

I just wanted to get an overview about the current status of the EPP RC3
builds.

Do you expect more last minute changes from your projects until tomorrow? Or
is it possible to have a build available by tomorrow that we could
call 'RC3'?

I am asking because I am travelling Monday/Tuesday and will have only limited
access to the Internet, thus it would be very helpful if we were ready in
time (Friday).

And very important: Thanks! This time you were faster updating the package
configurations than me!

Regards,
Markus

Back to the top