Re: [epp-dev] RC3 status

FYI: The modeling package build fails because of one (some?) plug-in in Teneo
that is provided by different features in different versions, but in the end
it is a 'singleton'.
Therefore I switched to a local version of the modeling package configuration
file without the Teneo SDK feature.

Apart from that the 20080608-1030 build looks good.

Rich, do you think the Teneo problem gets fixed by tomorrow and we can
re-integrate this feature? Depending on this, I would ask the other package
maintainers for their +1/-1.

Markus

On Thursday 05 June 2008, Markus Knauer wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> I just wanted to get an overview about the current status of the EPP RC3
> builds.
>
> Do you expect more last minute changes from your projects until tomorrow?
> Or is it possible to have a build available by tomorrow that we could call
> 'RC3'?
>
> I am asking because I am travelling Monday/Tuesday and will have only
> limited access to the Internet, thus it would be very helpful if we were
> ready in time (Friday).
>
> And very important: Thanks! This time you were faster updating the package
> configurations than me!
>
> Regards,
> Markus

Back to the top