[epp-dev] Ganymede M7

On Friday 09 May 2008, Markus Knauer wrote:
> * Ganymede M7: Today it's EPP day - in theory. I hope that the Ganymede
> update site build is running and that we can have the final package builds
> on Monday if all last-minute fixes are in. Ganymede M7 public access is
> scheduled on Tuesday!

Hopefully the last remaining bugs are fixed... at least I was able to build
*all* of the packages today (http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php, EPP
build 20080512-0945). If there are no blockers, I would like to release this
build as EPP Ganymede M7.

Could you please test your package and report about the status (+1,...) to the
EPP mailing list until tomorrow, Tuesday, May 13, 9am EDT/3pm CEST?

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top