[epp-dev] Re: Ganymede M7

Hi Markus,

UML2 Tools has their M7 build in progress (delayed due to GMF jar signing
fiasco).  So, if we can wait for them to publish, that would be best for the
modeling package.  It should be within an hour, hopefully in time for the
10:30 deadline David mentioned on cross-project.

Thanks,
Rich

On 5/12/08 9:06 AM, "Markus Knauer" <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Friday 09 May 2008, Markus Knauer wrote:
>> * Ganymede M7: Today it's EPP day - in theory. I hope that the Ganymede
>> update site build is running and that we can have the final package builds
>> on Monday if all last-minute fixes are in. Ganymede M7 public access is
>> scheduled on Tuesday!
>
> Hopefully the last remaining bugs are fixed... at least I was able to build
> *all* of the packages today (http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php, EPP
> build 20080512-0945). If there are no blockers, I would like to release this
> build as EPP Ganymede M7.
>
> Could you please test your package and report about the status (+1,...) to the
> EPP mailing list until tomorrow, Tuesday, May 13, 9am EDT/3pm CEST?
>

> Thanks and regards,
> Markus

Back to the top