Re: [epp-dev] EPP packages containing Incubating projects

Given all that information, no change is needed. Especially the "everything will be out of incubation by the time of the release".

Markus Knauer wrote:
Ganymede Packages: These are 'milestone' or nightly builds. They contain at
least something like "-M4-" in their name. AFAIK we can have as much
milestone builds as we need, but we have to ensure that everything inside is
out of incubation until the release. => Do we need to change something until
then?

--
[end of message]

Back to the top