[epp-dev] Reminder: last status call before Europa Release

On Thursday 14 June 2007 17:26, Markus Knauer wrote:
> Next status call (this time with a reminder...): I am not reachable by
> phone next week, but you can catch me via Skype or email. Therefore I would
> like to schedule the next call for
>
>   Monday, 25th, 5pm CEST / 11am EDT / 8am PDT

Hi *,

just to remind everybody: Even it is Monday, we'll have a status call today!

Ian's call-in numbers:
  1-613-287-8000
  1-866-362-7064
  Passcode: 880932

If you cannot make it, please let me know, if there is something important
that must be discussed or clarified before the Europa Release.

From my side there will be no important news, except that I'm building RC4
packages these minutes. If they pass my own tests, I'll upload them this
evening or tomorrow morning.

Regards
Markus

Back to the top