[epp-dev] RC4 build

Hi *,

I've uploaded the RC4 build which is now available in directory

 /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/downloads/testing/20070624/

It contains the new packages based on the RC4 Europa Update Site and the
Eclipse Platform build (I20070621-1340) with the new names and two additional
files that contain the MD5 and the SHA1 checksums for all packages:

 eclipse-cpp-europa-linux-gtk.tar.gz
 eclipse-cpp-europa-macosx-carbon.tar.gz
 eclipse-cpp-europa-win32.zip
 eclipse-java-europa-linux-gtk.tar.gz
 eclipse-java-europa-macosx-carbon.tar.gz
 eclipse-java-europa-win32.zip
 eclipse-jee-europa-linux-gtk.tar.gz
 eclipse-jee-europa-macosx-carbon.tar.gz
 eclipse-jee-europa-win32.zip
 eclipse-rcp-europa-linux-gtk.tar.gz
 eclipse-rcp-europa-macosx-carbon.tar.gz
 eclipse-rcp-europa-win32.zip
 packages.md5
 packages.sha1

I'm going to rebuild tomorrow with the content from the Staging Europa Update
Site - this will fix a known issue in the JEE package (opens with the wrong
perspective and contains wrong JVM settings in the eclipse.ini file).

Regards
Markus

Back to the top