[epp-dev] status update

Hi *,

seems to me that I should have written another reminder about the status call
today, but anyway, here is the most important from the packaging part; maybe
someone else can provide an update of the Installer.

Package Status:

- RC3 testpackages available, update will follow probably tomorrow when...
  - Europa Build Status is green
  - Mylyn contributed their new features

- Mylyn - still some open issues (feature structure #187154)

- #191378 - Packages should define a product (Pascal) - I think we should move
  that to a future version as it requires a Release Review (code contribution)

- JEE package: #191559 - contains too much, #191563 - more memory,
  #191594 - should JEE contain DTP?

- #183611, #191449 - Package naming

Most of them are not critical, but I would like to get more comments from you
about the package naming.

And maybe someone has enough experience with other than Sun's JVM and can
comment on bug 191563...

Next status call (this time with a reminder...): I am not reachable by phone
next week, but you can catch me via Skype or email. Therefore I would like to
schedule the next call for

  Monday, 25th, 5pm CEST / 11am EDT / 8am PDT

Please tell me, if you are able to attend.

That's all for now from my side.

Markus

Back to the top