[epf-dev] EPF Wiki using Oracle

Hello,

I would like to set-up EPF wiki using Oracle instead of MySQL.   Is Oracle supported?  If so is there instruction available to setup the connection and point to the default oracle driver?   I looked through the EPF site, and tried surfing the web, but was unable to find any content.

Thanks,

Vanessa Hill

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark, its diversified business, or affiliates.

Back to the top