[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[epf-dev] EPF Wiki CentOS Install
- From: Marc Lacasse <mlacasse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 15:59:04 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Ac9krqXVsZ3snxLKSVSiyJlzX9zf/A==
- Thread-topic: EPF Wiki CentOS Install
- User-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/188.8.131.52326
I¹m running into some difficulties when trying to install the EPF Wiki on
a CentOS VM.
I¹m following the installation instructions as outlined here:
My trouble begins when I go to run the Wiki in WebRick as I get the
[mlacasse@localhost epfw]$ ruby script/server production
ruby: No such file or directory -- script/server (LoadError)
I am new to Ruby so I¹m not exactly sure what I¹m missing or what the
source of the error could be.
I¹m working with the following epfw package:
Any help would be appreciated!