[epf-dev] Language Translation - help needed

Dear EPF Developers,

I need some help to have my published site in Turkish. I have search through the archives could not find any solution.

I have developed my roles, work products, guidance elements, process etc all in Turkish language. When I published the content, it is in Turkish language; but titles etc are English.
So, my primary concern is to have translate titles,etc to Turkish. If it is not too much work, I would like to translate all the stuff into Turkish and contribute to the EPF.

All I need to have some guidance and required resources if any.

PS: I work on EPF 1.5.1.6

Kind Regards,

Erhan ÇINAR
Teknoloji ve ARGE Direktörü