Re: [epf-dev] Process Enactment - State of the Art 2012

Gunter,

I am interested in something very similar myself.  Our team has put Serena's SBM tool as well as TaskTop on a list of "suspects" to explore.  I have no idea if these are tools my be relevant, but I thought I'd mention them since we're planing to investigate these ourselves.

Hope some others on the board have some experience we can leverage.

-brad

= =
Brad Murphy, CEO
+1 919.810.0485
www.gearstream.com  "We Make Software Innovation Flow"

Raleigh-HQ  *  Atlanta  *  Austin  *  Chicago  *  Dallas  *  D.C. *  New York  *  Argentina

This message contains information from Gear Stream that may be privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for the use of the designated recipient only. If you have received this e-mail in in error, please be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this electronic message is strictly prohibited.