[epf-dev] Process Enactment - State of the Art 2012

All,

after having established a custom process model with the EPF Composer and enabled group based refinement with the EPF Wiki I am looking for means to support process enactment.

In particular I am interested in a tool to support workflows (based on EPF process), a document tracking and repository (based on EPF work products & templates) an a role based authorization concept (based on EPR roles).

I have reviewed prior communication on this list indicating that there would be no such tool, but that was back in 2008/9. What is the current state of the art in process enactment tools, publicly or commercially licensed? Any recommendations?

Rgds.
Gunter Seidel

Back to the top