Re: [epf-dev] Process Enactment - State of the Art 2012

You may be interested in the combination of Rational Method Composer (EPF Composer's commercial "big brother") and Rational Team Concert.  You will find more information on RMC-RTC for process management and enactment here:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/wikis/home?lang=en#/wiki/W6b0a089a62f3_4493_bcc1_ebe60a2ebb41/page/Integrating%20with%20Rational%20Team%20Concert

There are some recorded demos of the RMC-RTC interop and a paper that describes how to create an RTC Process Template based on a method configuration in RMC.  We continue to enhance this integration.

You will need a "My IBM ID", but you can get one of those quite easily.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Sibbald, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Product Manager, Cross-Segment Products and Initiatives
Mobile: +1 (613) 266 - 5061
Fax: +1 (613) 739 - 4786
chris.sibbald@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Rational Process Management Offerings
Improve the effectiveness of software and system delivery
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/rational/offerings/ppm/process.html