[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [epf-dev] Daily Summaries from EPFWiki
- From: Onno van der Straaten <onno.van.der.straaten@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:15:37 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=9v/Ytq9foKIQAIvbVkPem2B4vYNMqz2gIPTrGYoDXMk=; b=dWTQa07DwuAcrR7F1UPgI4OrJINvEKp1CxEz1lEc2uAm7ls2etBhHwG3fuCF2HP4QB 3skzZv904Ev65RLInphReJIBhUMHIKFY/MakBhR2134D4BUgNUGILC/g5mLql2JJAVUZ lPCWZMWhnM+dtk54Vva5EQq3zw5+Uyo21RLMo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=w3QbPBkLSWH54yNkSi/MBcRtBmt6oVI+frIkskt4pA0XEd+fjUXvk3zEuCBlwuax4w yaBZDvDjfRFjNcqJoNeYjF9NpXmWEEWLOdbZkmcCKbHwdV6bODLj8mqFZTDTe3O3kWXZ 8JPRgFbhHIoO5dRuArwHPSgGaXh7imDplbTpo=
I have thought about adding more configuration options, this is an example. The database/model already supports this I think because it is similar to subscribing to notifications on a discussion thread. A wikis is just another object like a discussion thread you can subscribe to. It would require some app changes.
But for this specific example it is already supported in a way by filters, rules for managing your inbox. You can easily add a filter to move all emails from a specific wiki to the recycle bin.
On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Isaacs, Jeffrey <Jeffrey.isaacs@xxxxxxxxxx>
Dear EPF Dev,
When deploying multiple wikis to the EPFWiki, the daily emails quite helpfully send out information about the activity on each of the wikis for the last day/week/month as required.
I was wondering if anyone has ever considered adding a further configuration option to allow users to select which of the wikis they are interested in?
For example, if I only wanted to receive updates from EPF Practices and Scrum I could select these and have daily summaries delivered from these only without ABRD or XP.
Interested in your thoughts.
Please consider the environment before printing this email.
This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory. The contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies under the control of Detica Limited, details of which can be found at http://www.detica.com/statutory-information.
Detica Limited is registered in England under No: 1337451.
Registered offices: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP, England.
epf-dev mailing list