[epf-dev] Daily Summaries from EPFWiki

Title: Daily Summaries from EPFWiki

Dear EPF Dev,

When deploying multiple wikis to the EPFWiki, the daily emails quite helpfully send out information about the activity on each of the wikis for the last day/week/month as required.

I was wondering if anyone has ever considered adding a further configuration option to allow users to select which of the wikis they are interested in?

For example, if I only wanted to receive updates from EPF Practices and Scrum I could select these and have daily summaries delivered from these only without ABRD or XP.

Interested in your thoughts.

Jeff

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.

Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.  The contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies under the control of Detica Limited, details of which can be found at http://www.detica.com/statutory-information.

Detica Limited is registered in England under No: 1337451.
Registered offices: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP, England.

Back to the top