Re: [epf-dev] Will Git be supported for version control?

On 07/02/2011 13:39, Onno van der Straaten wrote:
It is possible to install EPF as a plugin in Eclipse so you can use it together with other useful Eclipse plugins. That way I have used EPF together with MyLyn and Subversion. In a similar way it should be possible to use EPF with GIT I think.

Are there any guides on how this might be achieved? Unfortunately I haven't used Eclipse :/

Lyle

Back to the top