Re: [epf-dev] Will Git be supported for version control?

We also managed to "extract" EPF composer from the bundled eclipse and install it into a newer Eclipse.

I can see about getting something written up on how we did this if it is valuable to the community

john

From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lyle
Sent: 07 February 2011 14:57
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] Will Git be supported for version control?

On 07/02/2011 13:39, Onno van der Straaten wrote:
It is possible to install EPF as a plugin in Eclipse so you can use it together with other useful Eclipse plugins. That way I have used EPF together with MyLyn and Subversion. In a similar way it should be possible to use EPF with GIT I think.

Are there any guides on how this might be achieved? Unfortunately I haven't used Eclipse :/

Lyle

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.  The contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies within the Detica Limited group of companies.

Detica Limited is registered in England under No: 1337451.

Registered offices: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP, England.

Back to the top