Re: [epf-dev] Will Git be supported for version control?

Hi Lyle,
It is possible to install EPF as a plugin in Eclipse so you can use it together with other useful Eclipse plugins. That way I have used EPF together with MyLyn and Subversion. In a similar way it should be possible to use EPF with GIT I think.
Best Regards,
Onno