Re: [epf-dev] EPF Wiki authentifications

Hi Gunter,
If it isn't too much work, can you share some info om the Apache configuration? How users, how and which groups are created? How it should work e.g. EPF Wiki has three roles, do you want to be able to configure this in Apache as well? If I can easily setup a similar Apache configuration I think I can make a patch to support this.
Best Regards,
Onno