[epf-dev] EPF Wiki authentifications

Dear all,

for a client I am using EPF for a software development method developed from scratch with ~1500 published elements. For the deployment I found the EPF wiki and were successful in setting up a demo.

For the production use I need to authenticate users either by restricted emails (certain domain, black or while list to avoid group addresses) or to use the network registration to authenticate (there has been a solution developed to put the user name in an Apache variable already).

Are there any means to do this? I found very little documentation to understand the EPFWIKI_AUTH_BASIC variable and basic authentication method, would that be a way to achieve this?

Thanks!
Rgds.
Gunter Seidel

Back to the top