Re: [epf-dev] EPF meeting Wed Aug 5, 8am PDT

Just in case I miss the call here it goes the status for the scrum plug-in work

 I posted an update to the scrum library in bug 267073

Please take a look at the attachments in the bug. It now includes a proposal for 9 smaller practices, as discussed with Scott:
1) Work stack
2) Release Planning
3) Timeboxed Iterations (includes planning and review) ... I think that Scott wants to split them but I think that they make sense as whole
4) Regular Reflection
5) Burndown Tracking
6) Velocity Tracking
7) Daily Standup Meeting
8) Self Organizing Team
9) Active Stakeholder Participation

For each practice we should have a base plug-in using general agile terms and then another extend_scrum plug-in for adapting scrum terminology and adding links to scrum specific content (in the current scrum plug-in) ... I think we should start working in the base Release Planning practice and then make the extensions for the scrum plug-in and for the open-up plu-gin (related with the renamming that ricardo is working on on another bug ...from 2LPP to Release Planning)

I would like to know your opinion in order to open new bugs for working in these practices... I also need to know how are we going to work from now on using CVS (a new CVS project for the refactored library ?)