[epf-dev] EPF meeting Wed Aug 5, 8am PDT

Hello EPF community

I'd like to have an EPF meeting to review the status for the upcoming release.

We have a content freeze on existing practices for Aug 10.

Proposed Agenda:
1. status of bugzillas
2. proposed slot name changes (software design and software implementation to technical design and technical implementation)
3. status of the agile business rules practice and what to do with it
4. status of scrum plug-in work
5. anything else?

Time is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (PDT)
US Toll Free: 1-888-440-1195

US Toll:        1-719-785-9315

Participant Passcode: 779961

If we need a webconference, the access information is:

To join the meeting:

1. Go to the URL - http://www.webdialogs.com
2. Click 'Join a Meeting' button in the top right corner of the page

3. Enter the Conference ID 5435140
4. Enter your name and email address

5. Click the 'Log In' button

Back to the top