Re: [epf-dev] EPF bugzilla review meeting Wed July 1, 8am PDT

8.10 AM and nobody online - is this meeting happening today?
/Bjorn

On 25-Jun-09, at 4:16 PM, Bruce Macisaac wrote:

Hello EPF community and committers,

We would like to nail down the disposition of outstanding bugzillas in order to focus on the most important bugs for the upcoming release.

I have done an initial pass through all the bugs, and proposed a disposition for most, and put "review" on those that others ought to look at.
If your name is in the spreadsheet to "review" a bug, please do so before the meeting (ideally send me an email so I can update the spreadsheet).
If you can't attend the meeting, please provide any input by email.

By the end of the meeting, I hope we can disposition most of the bugzillas.

When:  July 1, 8:00 AM (PDT)

US Toll Free: 1-888-440-1195

US Toll:        1-719-785-9315
Participant Passcode: 779961
Conference details available on Google calendar on front page of EPF web site:
www.eclipse.org/epf
International local and toll free numbers available on request (just email me).

Please join us for this important discussion.

Thanks,
Bruce MacIsaac

----------------------------

The attached spreadsheet lists all openUP bugzillas as of June 25, 2009.
The disposition column lists what I think we should do with the defect.  The commentary column are notes that I suggest be added to the bugzilla.

Here is the meaning of the various dispositions:
        Assign - defects that I think we absolutely need to do for this release
       Assign? - defects we could do if someone wants to volunteer

        Review -  need to be reviewed by someone else, I have followed by who I think should review the bugzilla
        Close - usually followed by explanation, such as "no plan to fix" (usually the bug is obsolete), or "fixed indirectly".
        Defer - assign to a later release

Bruce MacIsaac
Manager RMC Method Content
bmacisaa@xxxxxxxxxx