From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of EPF.GSchneider
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 3:13 PM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] EPF Outreach bugzilla issues

Hi Steve,

I'd be willing in supporting EPF guides and courses. Please contact me to discuss further steps.

Regards

Gerhard

Am 26.06.2009 um 21:34 schrieb "Steve Adolph" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello Everyone

During Wednesday's release planning call I reclaimed responsibility for placing outreach issues into the EPF bugzilla list, but I searched and discovered that I have already openned a number of outreach issues.

If you are interested in parciticpating in this process can you take a look at these issues and see if you want to lay claim to them? Or open up (no pun intended) other outreach issues.

Outreach status at the moment is a few of us are trying to create an introductory EPF/OpenUP course - just the basics. We need help to create this course. There is also offer to create a composer course which is really needed. Case studies, experience reports, an FAQ, a website. All of these are needed if people are to see EPF as more than a fringe method.

202987

nor

P3

Wind

epf.content-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx

NEW

General - Enablement: Creation of OpenUP poster(s)

202988

nor

P3

Wind

epf.content-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx

NEW

General - Enablement: Create a Getting Started Guide

202991

nor

P3

Wind

epf.content-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx

NEW

General - Enablement: Creation of OpenUP Case Studies

202993

nor

P3

Wind

epf.content-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx

NEW

General - Enablement: Create set of EPF and OpenUP courses

203005

nor

P3

Wind